Anastasia specializes in the following areas of Law:
- Legal research
- Land Law & Family and Succession Law: involvement in major and leading succession and inheritance law cases; drafting and execution of wills and administration of estates; provision of legal advice to natural and legal persons; drafting of legal opinions on Will and Succession law; drafting of legal opinions upon request by clients, both national and international, with regards to the complex issues arising out of Regulation 650/2012.
- Betting and Gaming: representation of clients in administrative procedures before the National Betting Authority and provision of legal advice to national and international clients with regard to online betting licensing; comprehension of the regulatory complexities.
- Administrative Law & Public procurement Law: representation of individuals and government bodies before the Supreme Court; provision of advisory services to government bodies with regard to their decision making process; analysing and commenting on proposed Rules and Regulations.
- Education: Preparation and submission of comprehensive proposals for the offering of services; delivery of projects; setting up proper and efficient Methodology & Action Plans; preparation of presentation material; training sessions.
- Criminal Law: legal research on European criminal Law.
- Civil Law: drafting pleadings in respect of actions concerning human rights violations, contract law and libel, and representation of clients before the District Court.