Executive Personal Assistant
- Acting as the point of contact between the Executive/Manager and the internal/external associates/clients.
- Screening and directing phone calls and distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately, with strong ability to multitask.
- Managing diary and scheduling meetings and appointments, including e-meetings.
- Making travel arrangements, transportation and accommodation for the Executive/Manager
- Coordinating meetings, conference calls and interviews
- Producing reports, keep briefs and presentations
- Maintaining office filing system
- Organizing events
- Preparing for board meetings which includes drafting agendas, printing all necessary documents and organizing meetings/preparing conference rooms
- Forwarding or replying to a heavy load of different email addresses and correspondence addressed to Executive/Manager
- Performing errands as required by Executive/Manager
- Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- Outstanding administrative and time management skills
- Up to date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- PA/Secretarial diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
Cvs should be sent via email at email@example.com