In order to incorporate a Company in Cyprus, one must first choose the name of the Company along with the desired main activities. It is important that we are provided three preferences in order to avoid any synonymity with other Company names.
Upon approval of the Company name by the competent Authorities, our lawyers will proceed with all necessary steps regarding the preparation of all documentation and forms which are required for the incorporation.
The next step in the incorporation of the Company is the preparation of the Memorandum and of the Articles of the Association, which includes essential information such as the objects of the Company, the scope of the Company’s principal activities, the name of the shareholders, the amount of capital and the number of shares taken by each shareholder.
Memorandum and Articles of Association must be signed by the shareholders of the Company. The forms should also be signed by one of the Officers of the Company.
As soon as all the necessary documents are prepared and executed, our legal consultants will submit the aforementioned documents to the Cyprus Company Registrar.
COMPANY ADMINISTRATION GUIDELINES
- Company Type: Public or Private Company Limited by shares
- Number of Shareholders: Minimum 1
- Number of Directors: Minimum 1
- Number of Secretary: Minimum 1
- Share Capital: Usually €1,000 with nominal value €1.00 per share
- Registered Office: It is compulsory to have a registered office in Cyprus